[argyllcms] icclink and gamut mapping

  • From: Lorenzo Ridolfi <lorenzo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:21:25 -0200

Hi,
I'm building a DVL profile using icclink and I'd like to build a custom gamut mapping for a specific image using the gamut generated with tiffgamut. My question is, if I use "icclink -ip -G image.gam", am I compressing the gamut twice? As I'm using the perceptual table from the output profile which have been built using some kind of gamut compression plus the gamut compression from icclink? Using rel. col. is possible or is a viable option in icclink in this scenario?

Best regards,
Lorenzo