[argyllcms] Re: iccgamut - segmentation fault on Power PC and Mac OSX 10.5 and Intel Mac running OSX 10.6.8

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:49:15 +0100

Hi Graeme,

I'm absolute shure that the right archives are used. Running iccgamut on any
rgb-reference profile like sRGB or AdobeRGB runns just fine. The problem occurs
only on self-generated printer-profiles (cmyk and rgb) if they are made using
Argyll 1.4.0. The Problem occurs on any MacOSX in general. During the day I'll
attach two profiles for you to check them out. Should I post them to this list
or you prefer to have them on your private adress?

Kind regards
Vladimir