[argyllcms] Re: i1 pro - eye one pro - spotread error

  • From: "Alan Rockwood" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alanrockwood2000@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 17:05:23 -0700

Very interesting.

More information: I found an image of the bottom of an i1 Pro. The label on the
main unit indicated UV filter, whereas mine does not.

It's becoming more and more clear that my unit has a mismatched filter.

I contacted the person who sold me the instrument, and he said he would see if
he has the correct filter (no UV filter) for my unit.

On Mon, 10/6/14, Steve Winter <steve.winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [argyllcms] Re: i1 pro - eye one pro - spotread error
 To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Cc: steviewunda@xxxxxxxxx
 Date: Monday, October 6, 2014, 5:58 PM

 Hi Graham - my i1Pro Rev
 D output:

 Capabilities flag
 = 0x66fc
    Can read ambient
 Physical filter flag = 0x82
    Is fitted with Ultra Violet
 filter

 Cheers, Steve

 (Redacted sender alanrockwood2000@xxxxxxxxx
 for DMARC) wrote:
 >> Capabilities flag
 = 0x6fc
 >> Physical filter flag =
 0x80
 > Well, it's a bit of a mystery.
 As far as I understand it, the firmware

 of your instrument says that it doesn't have a UV
 filter.

 > It would
 be interesting if someone else with an i1pro rev D
 > with a UV filter would post the above two
 lines from "spotread -D2"

 output from their instrument.