[argyllcms] Re: i1 Pro2 / dark calibration timer

  • From: "Tilman Hager" <tilman_temp@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:30:52 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

those are the posts I'm referring to when talking about that built-in timer:
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1423300/i1pro-vs-i1pro2/30#post_22376593
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1403754/new-i1pro-2-spectrophotometer/30#post_21895371

Since I don't have that SDK, I cannot verify their claims though.

And thanks for the hint on that -N option! I have seen it in the Argyll
documentation, but thought that dispcalGUI would set it automatically when
having "Allow skipping of spectrometer self-calibration" checked - it didn't.