[argyllcms] Re: i1 Pro Basic

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 03:19:24 -0800

David Cary wrote:
I have an i1 Pro Basic and am trying to linearise my alt prints made
using digital negatives. I am on Windows 7. Sadly I am unable to get
it to measure my printed testwedge. I tried disabling the xRite driver
but the problem persists. I am getting the following error message,
roughly: error opening usb port, config 1 failed. There is some
mention of permissions.

Hi,
        a very basic question is whether you have installed
the Argyll USB drivers for it. See the MSWin install instructions
if you have not.