[argyllcms] i1 Pro Basic

  • From: David Cary <cdecary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:25:56 +1300

Hi

I have an i1 Pro Basic and am trying to linearise my alt prints made
using digital negatives. I am on Windows 7. Sadly I am unable to get
it to measure my printed testwedge. I tried disabling the xRite driver
but the problem persists. I am getting the following error message,
roughly: error opening usb port, config 1 failed. There is some
mention of permissions.

I apologise for this simple problem but I would like to get it running
as I do not have access to any other software that can automatically
read my chart.

I plan to invert the correction curve and apply it in QuadtoneRIP,
which I am using to print negatives, provided I can get at the
coordinates of the curve, perhaps with an icc dump.

Any help appreciated.

Regards
David