[argyllcms] dispcal.exe crashes on execution

  • From: "Rhys Evans" <rhys.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:34:59 +1300

I run argyllcms without problems on my laptop under XP SP2 with a
Spyder2, currently at 0.70 beta 8. Just tried running it on my desktop
though and dispcal crashes without any explanatory output, just
Windows' typical "dispcal.exe has encountered a problem and needs to
close" message. Is there any way to see what caused the crash? Or any
suggestions of what to try? The driver for the Spyder2 has been
installed, the spyd2PLD.bin file created and the bin folder is in my
path.