[argyllcms] Re: dispca: Error - Write Error on Win 7 32bit

  • From: Ridouan Agarad <ridouan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 04:10:20 +0100

You could run procmon to check which write action generates an 'access
denied' error and then (re)set the proper directory permissions. As
Graham (and others) said, there's really no need to run it with admin
privs (unless you jacked up UAC to max ofcourse...)

Kind regards,
Ridouan

Op 4 mrt. 2013 om 02:46 heeft Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> het
volgende geschreven: