[argyllcms] RE: [argyllcms] Re: Argyll colormunky and backlit printing‏

  • From: Diego Carra <twwcar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Argyll list <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:48:16 +0200

Thank you Gill, I use the backlit of the one I use for seeing the print (it is
a backlit led photo frame) For the -t option and choose an illuminant what do
you mean?I think it is a D50 illuminant and it should be the one used by
default setting. But how to change in chartread?Or perhaps do you mean to
change it in colprof command -i option?In this case I' ve read you can put a
reading from a file .sp, but what command to launch to create my own illuminat
reading of my particoular light box into a .sp file? Really sorry but I' m in
the really near starting line of color knowledge?Have a nice time.Diego:)  >
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:59:57 +1000