[argyllcms] Re: Argyll colormunky and backlit printing‏

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 22:59:57 +1000

Diego Carra wrote:

Hi,

> But should I read this patches in -e mode or -t mode?

It depends on how you will use them. If the backlight
you are using is the one that will be used to view
the prints, then use -e. If the backlight is just for
measurement, then use -t and then choose an appropriate illuminant
(ie. one characteristic of what will be used to view
the print) when making the profile.

> And perhaps Have I to create paches with the filmtarg command?

No - filmtarg is for motion picture film targets.