[argyllcms] Re: Working with a Unique Ink Configuration

  • From: "Wallden Magnus" <prn.scr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:12:46 -0700

Hi !

I use a simple Epson printer whit Lyson Fotonic ink and a ciss system,
and PhotoPrint as the printer driver, it use Gutenprint print driver
and has  icm support, an exelent program.
( I think Gt has on outher plattforms, but not in Ms)

The print result is very god, and the printing time is some sort
of exponent of the increased printqality.

it was a little tricky to get it running on Msdos Vista, perhaps that
is ok now.

http://www.blackfiveimaging.co.uk/index.php?article=02Software/01PhotoPr
int