[argyllcms] Re: Windows 7 color management problem

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:12:34 +0400

As far as I know, You could use black generation and perform CMYK profiling
only when You able to print true CMYK. There may be the case when You printing
in PostScript (PS) mode on PostScript-enabled printer driver or when You using
special RIP software. If You printing with ACPU or ftom CS6 in GDI mode (non
PS), Your printer acts like an RGB device. So, You can not control black
generation and even can not to build working profile in CMYK mode.
Just profile in RGB mode and it will be OK.