[argyllcms] Re: Using Argyll with an old densitometer (non-XYZ)

  • From: Thomas Kumlehn <thomaskumlehn@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:44:18 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks for your advice and sharing your experiences.
I'll have a look for spectrophotometers - to better handle different film
stocks. And for sure it needs to work automatically from remote. The X-810
manual lens punch mechanism is indeed a nightmare.

y.s.
Thomas Kumlehn
PIXEL PARTNER (C) Digital Film Services
http://www.PixelPartner.de