[argyllcms] Re: Spyder2 with Argyll V1.0.1 vs V0.70 (BETA 8)

  • From: "L" <jrle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:41:53 -0400

Hi, Volker and Graeme,

Thank you so much for your fast responses to my questions. Copying the pld file over from the argyll folder to the argyll101 folder did the trick. As is so often the case with linux, I feel silly having overlooked the obvious, yet again. Graeme, I wonder if it might be helpful for people if the Argyll error messages contained documentation urls. Although I bet keeping track of all the links would be a lot of work. I had totally forgotten what "pld" meant (though I should have thought to look it up - I do look up a lot of stuff!). Reading through the spyder documentation would have jogged my memory as to exactly what "pld" meant.

Volker, thanks for the tip about hugin v7 in sid - last time I checked sid only had 6.something - issues with foss licensing. Graeme, thanks for the positive feedback about fedora - I'm tempted to give it a try.

My apologies in advance, I probably didn't respond to your kind responses correctly to link everything in the mailing list archive - I couldn't figure out how to respond without just writing a new email. Hopefully the "Re:" that I put in the subject line will do the trick.
Elle