[argyllcms] Re: Spectrolino Spectroscan charrtread problem

  • From: Magnus Wallden <magnus.wallden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:48:34 +0200

Hi !

I´m not sure, but I think 1.33 didnt work.

I use    1.68  Spectrolino
           2.11  Spectroscan

Try to find 1.68 or higher and update.

I did a quick test whit 1.33, and of course, it worked, I dont think
it is a Argyll problem.

-----------

I have no idea about the reading diff, but I think, depending on the media
surface, Spectrolino
whit Pol-filter will give a darker reading on dark areas, the Pol  seems to
ignore (more or less)  the mate surface
light spread.

//Magnus

--