[argyllcms] Re: Simple and preliminary profile for epson 3880

  • From: Tomasz Danus <t.danus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 18:28:32 +0100

Hi Alan,

Thanx for your quick reply.
My existing profiles are made with Argyll so it should be v2
Number of patches - well I did profiles with under 1k  and 2,5k patches and,
I maybe imagine that, but I think later are a notch better to my eyes.
If no one come up with better advice I might play with CM and QTR
as advised here:
northlight-images co uk / article_pages / bw_printing / bw_print_colormunki
html

Instead of playing with preliminary profiles but for now colour prints are a
bit more important to me than B&W.
I haven't done any extensive tests or a lot of prints using Epson ABW - I
might try that as well, before playing with QTR
to see if there is any change for better.

Any other views more than welcome;]

Many thanx,
Tom

 --