[argyllcms] Re: RGB printer profiling, A2B tables

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:32:20 +1100

Klaus Karcher wrote:

No, not at all! But then again, the graphic industry badly *needs* a standardized gamut mapping to sore and carry media independent data.

I guess I'm not understanding the motivation for that. Where
intechanegebility depends on it I can understand, and for some
sort of baseline standard it may be acceptable to do so,
as long as there is scope for doing things in other ways
as well.

Have a nice day (or maybe night in Australia?)

Yes, coming to the very end of the day here :-)