[argyllcms] RGB printer profiling, A2B tables

  • From: "Thomas Baumann" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:31:18 +0100 (CET)

Hello Graeme, hello list,

looking into some profiles, I noticed that 'profile' generates only one
A2B (printer to PCS) LUT linked to all rendering intents, while profiles
made with commercial software (Bill Atkinson's) either contain all three,
or at least two A2B tables with saturation mapped to perceptual.

While proofing works well the way it is, the option to remap printer
output data perceptually could be useful - if I got it right (still CM
newbie). Is there a way to generate the missing A2Bx table(s), without or
with small changes to the source code?

Regards,
Thomas