[argyllcms] Re: Question regarding dispcal/dispread -N option

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:47:48 +0200

Yes, bad example ^^ Maybe I should tell what I'm up to. Basically I want to figure out which instruments that actually need that calibration can be asked to skip it, for the case where dispcal and dispread are run in succession (so I'd calibrate the instrument when running dispcal and skip the calibration when running dispread afterwards).

Thanks,

Florian Höch

Graeme Gill schrieb:
Florian Höch wrote:
option of dispcal or dispread. So far, I only know the i1 Display 2 seems to not support it (Argyll 1.0.3 dispcal -D9 -v -yl -N tmp gives

In this case though, it's irrelevant, since the i1 display 2 doesn't
require calibration before each set of readings.