[argyllcms] Re: Question regarding dispcal/dispread -N option

  • From: Lars Tore Gustavsen <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 06:35:51 +0200

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 2:53 AM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Florian Höch wrote:
>>
>> option of dispcal or dispread. So far, I only know the i1 Display 2 seems
>> to not support it (Argyll 1.0.3 dispcal -D9 -v -yl -N tmp gives
>
> In this case though, it's irrelevant, since the i1 display 2 doesn't
> require calibration before each set of readings.
>
> Graeme Gill.

On my system the DTP94 don't handle this, but it doesn't require
calibration normally either.

ltg@buntu:~$ dispcal -yl -vv -N tmp
Setting up the instrument
 Instrument Type:  DTP94
 Serial Number:    053399
 Boot version:     D929
 Software version: DB06
dispcal: Error - new_disprd() failed with 'Instrument Access Failed'

ltg@buntu:~$ dispcal -yl -vv  tmp
Setting up the instrument
 Instrument Type:  DTP94
 Serial Number:    053399
 Boot version:     D929
 Software version: DB06
Place instrument on test window.
Hit Esc, ^C or Q to give up, any other key to continue: