[argyllcms] Re: Question about colprof

  • From: posts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 10:27:58 +0100

Hi,

thanks for your rapid answer.

I had omitted the blank following the "-Z". Sorry!

However, whatever I specify with the second -Z parameter, it always says "reflective, glossy, positive, color" in the ICC-Profile (see attachment).

Obviously I do understand something wrong.

Best wishes

Hermann-Josef Röser

Zitat von Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

posts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

the -Z parameter does appear twice in the documentation. How do I specify the intent e.g.
as "perceptual" **AND** the attribute e.g. as "transparency"?

use the parameter twice. i.e.

        colprof -Z p -Z t ....etc

Why does the profile always contain only the A2B0 tag, regardless of the specified intent?

Because the content of the profile depends on the type of profile being created and the
options used (i.e. the -s -S flags), while the header intent is just a hint as to the
default intent the CMM should use in particular situations (Consult the ICC spec. for
more detail.)

Graeme Gill.