[argyllcms] Re: Profiling a digital camera with a ColorChecker 24 patches

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:18:03 +1100

Roger Breton wrote:
As Argyll does not currently support the 24 patches ColorCheckerII, I'm
investigating Lprof who, according to the latest news on thesSourceForge has
had some native support for the ColorCheckerII and the other ColorChecker
variant, the DC and the SG. But I've installed and ran this latest Lprof
version and could not find any support for such chart. If any knows anything
about that, please let me know. I know this is not the 'official' support
list but I see many of the same people's name here as on the official
support list...

Argyll has the appropriate recognition charts for the DC and SG. I didn't
bother with the 24 patch chart, simply because I assumed that it's has
too few patches to make a quality profile out of.