[argyllcms] Re: Profiling a Mobile Phone

  • From: Becker Béla <beckerbela@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:11:57 +0100

This is how I profiled my Nexus 7 with a Spyder 3 colorimeter. Much faster than
reading the patches one-by-one. Reading 900 patches for an XYZ LUT profile was
done in 30 minutes.

I can send you the profile if it helps you with your app. I could also
characterise an i9100 and a Nexus One if someone were to send me a ccmx for
super-amoled screens.