[argyllcms] Re: Problem with finding port number for i1Pro - MacOS Lion -- SOLVED

  • From: Mark MacKenzie <mjmackenzie22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 08:01:14 -0700

Solved and thought I would post for those with same issues.

I found that there is or was no "LaunchDemon" for my i1Pro in "Library" but there was a listing for a Gretag-MacBeth device in the Preferences folder within "Library".

Once this was eliminated and the Lion iMac restarted "Chartread" could and did find the device and we are now at the actual reading stage having completed the self test.

Yippeee!

Mark

On 3/3/12 7:10 AM, Mark MacKenzie wrote:
Hi Phil.

I am finally back at working on this and after eliminating all X-rate software, etc. I still have the same problem with the USB port number being "out of range".

There is also no i1Pro preference for me to turn off. There is no "launcher demon" either for this on my Lion iMac.

I have done a web search for this but come up empty.  Any suggestions?

Mark