[argyllcms] Re: Printtarg gives huge delta E with eye-one

  • From: "Martin Weberg" <martin.weberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:52:12 +0200

Hi Lars Tore!

Don't worry about the deltaE being high, printtarg just create a chart (I
don't really know but I think the deltaE has something to do with the
differences between patches on the chart, so big deltaE's would be a nice
thing). I'm sure readings of the chart will be great using printread.

Best regards
Martin Weberg

2007/7/28, Lars Tore Gustavsen