[argyllcms] Re: OT Rambling Profile Questions

  • From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 22:05:33 +0200

Idea Digital Imaging wrote:
Why does a perceptual conversion in Photoshop using this profile and the
adapted versions I made in Profilemaker remove so much yellow from the
images compared to relative intent? (The device links I made with Argyll
don't do this)

There are two gray axis options for the perceptual intent in ProfieMaker: "Paper-Colored Gray" and "Neutral Gray". Which one did you use?

I guess "Paper-Colored Gray" should be closer to the relative intent (also closer to Argyll's perceptual intent and IMHO perceptually more correct)

Klaus