[argyllcms] Re: OSX 64bit version

  • From: Fabrizio Levati <fabrizio.levati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:53:09 +0200

Graeme Gill wrote:

> I'm sure it's possible, since it's only the test window display that has
> a problem with deprecated functions.

I had to compile the plot library under 10.5 32bit and then used it to proceed
compiling colprof and collink on 10.6 64bit. The strange thing is that also in
10.5 I get the "deprecated" warnings but it compiles fine.

> (You could try something like the standard Fogra data at high resolution
> with perceptual an saturation tables as a test.)

I will try and let you know, even if maybe I am the only one curious to know if
there is any difference!

Cheers
Fabrizio