[argyllcms] Re: Low ink limit & gamut mapping problem

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:24:06 +0400

Thank You, Bert! I think the black generation doesn't affect on effect at gamut
boundaries because the black generation rules don't work when the ink limit and
maximum channel value are both achieved.
I've set limit as high as possible, 200%. The comfort value for paper is about
180-190%, but I select 200% to preserve the gamut edges below midtones.
May the individual channel limits help in my case without significant gamut
retreat?