[argyllcms] Installing profile has not effect

  • From: Torsten Bronger <bronger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:52:34 +0100

Hallöchen!

While I have no problems with installing ICC profiles on most of my
computers, I see absolutely no effect of "dispwin -d 1 -I <profile>"
on one computer. I switch between this profile and "dispwin -c",
but absolutely nothing happens. Not even if I select a profile file
created for a different device.

It is a Lubuntu 15.10 system with an nVidia GeForce 7300 or 7200
graphics adapter, and the nouveau graphics driver installed. I also
checked with the original nVidia-304 driver, which didn't help.

When I select different profiles in displcalGUI, also no effect.

The actual problem is: There is no error message either. How should
I proceed?

Regards,
Torsten.

--