[argyllcms] Re: Image printing software

  • From: adam k <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:00:28 -0400

Alexander,
Sorry, but I have another "stupid" question about Photoprint.
Will these 32-bit drivers work in Windows 64-bit and will they interfere
with my native drivers, if I decide to use another application to print?
Are you using Photoprint for your printing needs.
Spasiba bolszoje za waszu pomocz.

--
 Adam Kielcz