[argyllcms] Re: Gamut mapping coefficients. How to vary?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 16:44:08 +1000

Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:
Thank You Graeme for new release!
The tiffgamut file size limitation was painful for me.

The question: Is there a possibility to vary a coefficients of mapping process?

  Grey axis alignment   factor 1.000000
  Grey axis white compression factor 1.000000
  Grey axis white expansion   factor 1.000000
  Grey axis black compression factor 1.000000
  Grey axis black expansion   factor 1.000000
  Grey axis knee        factor 1.000000
  Gamut compression factor 1.000000
  Gamut expansion   factor 0.000000
  Gamut knee        factor 0.500000
  Gamut Perceptual mapping weighting factor 1.000000
  Gamut Saturation mapping weighting factor 0.000000
  Saturation enhancement factor 0.000000

I don't know exactly for what purpose they needed for me, but I like to
experiment very much!

Only by changing the source code and re-compiling. If you want to
play at this level, then you need to be prepared to go to that
much trouble :-)