[argyllcms] Fwd: Fwd: Settings bundles (Robert Krawitz, Edmund Ronald)

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:03:00 +0100

Graeme,

 Regardless of what the OpenICC guys decide, we are refactoring the
inking settings as of now.

 One of the first applications should be tools to create linearization
curves from spectro readings, and we assume that argyll list members
might find this relevant as the software you authored is the primary
way to address the instruments for open source. Of course, color
consultants will doubtless have access to proprietary tools, and there
is no reason why XML or JSON cannot be written from the Mac or Windows
or even Excel :)

Edmund