[argyllcms] Re: Display Colorimeter support - other instruments

  • From: Patrice Vetsel <ubuntu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:54:46 +0200

Here my informations for Lacie blue eye 2

http://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00033912.html

info.vendor
Gretag-Macbeth AG

info.product
Eye-One display

usb_device.product
Eye-One display

usb_device.product_id
8195 (0x2003)

usb_device.speed_bcd
336 (0x150)

usb_device.vendor
Gretag-Macbeth AG

usb_device.vendor_id
2417 (0x971)

usb_device.version_bcd
256 (0x100)

If you need more please tell me

Regards

Le mardi 24 octobre 2006 Ã 20:35 +0200, Milan Knizek a Ãcrit :

--
Patrice Vetsel <ubuntu@xxxxxxxx>
Aka/Alias Kagou