[argyllcms] Re: Dispcal lockup on Fedora 8 x86_64

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 05:09:09 +1100

Markku Kolkka wrote:
I'm trying to profile my display using i1 Pro on Fedora 8 Linux (64 bit) and argyllcms 1.0.3. Dispcal passes through all measurements and locks up after displaying the "The instrument can be removed from the screen" message with the test window remaining on the screen. The program needs to be killed with ^C and no calibration file is created. Here's the last lines of output from "dispcal -v -D -yl -m -t 6500 -gs L2000C":

Sorry, no idea. It will have to wait until I return home,
sometime next week. (I'm at CIC16 in Portland).