[argyllcms] Re: Developer Needed for i1 Project

  • From: Richard Kirk <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:53:36 +0100
On 26 Sep 2014, at 05:22, Graeme Gill wrote:

> Wright, Randy wrote:
>
>> Ultimately, our goal is to get the spectral data into a text field in a html
>> form. My
>> question to you, do you have any suggestions/advice on how best to do this?
>> Do you have
>> a list of recommended developers to work with?
>
> Hi,
>       that's kind of an open ended question - anything is possible with
> software of course, and it's certainly possible to copy data from ArgyllCMS
> output,
> so it's not quite clear what you are looking for.

I have attached a couple of files. The spectrumUtils.h file has some routines
that read in
most ASCII spectrum files from spectrometers I have met. This is usually
included after
the spectra*.h file (I have attached the 5nm interval one). These files can be
donated to
the Argyll project if they are useful.

A great many spectrum files have a wavelength (nm) and intensity value per line.
The wavelengths are not always at uniform intervals as you may have the actual
values for the detector sites, but they should be close to uniform. They are
not
always in ascending order. The reader looks for the largest block of text with
the
right sort of data, and tries to work out the rest.

Cheers.
Richard Kirk

---
FilmLight Ltd, Artists House, 14-15 Manette Street, London W1D 4AP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7292 0400  Fax: +44 (0)20 7292 0401