[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki Photo and Canon Selphy CP-400

  • From: "Stefan - ooge.com" <stefan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:22:48 +0200

Hi Krzysztof,

yes, you can make "pre-conditioning targets".

http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/targen.html#c

best,
Stefan

Am 20.05.2011 10:09, schrieb k2mil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello,
I would like to create reasonable color profile for Dye-sub printer Canon
Selphy CP-400.
The problem is the maximum page size /Postcard (4x6in) 100.0x148.0mm/.
Using command: printtarg -v -iCM -h -a0.9 -T180 -M0 -P -p100x173
CanonSelphyCP400
Above command increase one of page dimensions over the page size to decrease
white /unprint/ area.
In my opinion selected patch size should be enough.
I can place only 56 patches per page.
To prepare 2500 patches I need to print 45 pages. It increases costs and exceed
capacity of one set of print cassette and paper (for 36 printouts).

And my question
Is there any possibility to create profile in some steps? I mean by printing
patch patterns
for about some hundred patches, then calculating next set of patches which are
located in maximum uncertainty places in printer color space calculated after
reading first set of patches and again?

Krzysztof