[argyllcms] Re: CMYKTool 0.1.4 released

  • From: "Alastair M. Robinson" <profiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:17:13 +0100

Hi :)

On 27/07/10 10:49, Michael Schulz wrote:

...is there a way to run the CMYKTool on MacOS 10.4.11? Do one have to
install a GIMP-version for MacOS before?

In theory it should be possible to use CMYKTool on MacOS (with possibly a few default file paths changed appropriately), but unfortunately I don't currently have any way of building or testing for Mac.

If anyone does manage to get it working and feels like contributing a build I'll be more than happy to add it to my website.

All the best
--
Alastair M. Robinson