[argyllcms] CMP target reference data

  • From: Stephen T <stwebvanuatu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 06:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Argyll users,

Can anyone supply or point me to reference data for the CMP digital target 4:

http://www.cmp-color.fr/eng digital target.html

I would like to evaluate the white point and gamut of this chart. XYZ data are
easier for me to use than Lab.

I have asked Christophe Métairie but he will only give reference files to
people who buy the chart!!! Hmm, his attitude is reason enough to not support
the product (for comparison, reference data can be freely downloaded from most
other target manufacturers) but I am still curious as to what this chart is
capable of.

ST.