[argyllcms] Re: CMP Digital Target 3 chart recognition file

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:17:20 +1100

Pascal de Bruijn wrote:

Yes, but now, chartreading always fails to recognize a certain set of patches...

You asked why it had changed, and I suggested the root cause of the change -
confusion caused by the reference not matching the chart. Naturally I've
updated the .cht (and .ti2) for the next release so that they work with what
seems to be provided by the manufacturer. I can't know this directly myself,
since I don't have one of those charts nor the reference that comes with it,
I can only go on what people send me, and the labelling mismatch has caused
me to doubt that the reference is really for that chart at some point.