[argyllcms] Re: Black Point Compensation

  • From: Joe Tschudi <tresorjoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:08:49 +0200

Hello Graeme

I was looking to pre-compute the result of a relative + BPC conversion into the
Perceptual table. Like this we could avoid issues from the BPC algorythm in
other applications and CMMs. Another advantage would be that the black point of
a source RGB (e.g. AdobeRGB1998 RGB 0/0/0) could be preserved, as it is
currently using B2A0 conversions with Argyll (which is great by the way).
In addition to this: Is there any method I can toggle for out-of-gamut mapping
other than CIECAM02? I am looking for dE2000 for example.

Thanks,
Joe