[argyllcms] Re: Aw: Re: output ICC gamut in RGB

  • From: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 17:34:07 -0000

This is a function I would really like (building list of colors in a TIFF) -
but I'm not prepared to pay $400 for software that I can't even try out
first.  And all the ColorThink training videos I've watched are more sales
videos than training videos.  I've asked the question on this forum to see
if there is way of doing it from Argyll, but no response so far.

Robert

  _____

Von: "Ben Goren" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [argyllcms] Re: output ICC gamut in RGB

On Oct 25, 2014, at 6:26 PM, Lars-Daniel Weber <Lars-Daniel.Weber@xxxxxx>
wrote:

> Sure, but I want a numeric listing :)

Might I suggest?

This sure sounds like an intermediate step to some other goal, and I
strongly suspect that it's not the ideal path to whatever that goal may be.
If you fill in a bit more context, you may be pleasantly surprised....

b&