[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC3 is now available

  • From: Iliah Borg <ib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:33:06 -0500

Dear Graeme,

On Jan 4, 2010, at 7:09 PM, Graeme Gill wrote:

Iliah Borg wrote:
Is my understanding correct and "-a" parameter is now omitted from chartread?

Hi,
        yes, it's gone because now the patch locations are always saved.

Thank you for the confirmation.

I see it is saved; just a compatibility issue with one of my older programmes; specifying "-a" caused a crash. Not a big deal of course, I recompiled.

I'm now comparing profile quality between RC2 and RC3. Will take couple of days.

--
Best regards,
IB