[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC3 is now available

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:38:54 +1100

Vallo Kallaste wrote:
I'm getting 100% repeatable colprof crash while creating new -aX format
profile. Generating other profile formats from the same data set succeeds.

howdy555@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I wanted to quickly test the 1.1.0 RC3 and found a possible bug in
colprof. This resulted in "Program has encountered an invalid
operation and will be closed" (the culprit seems to be the "-aX"
switch. "-ax" (small "x") works.

Yep, it's a bug in the new code triggered by the presence of the calibration
data in the .ti3 file.