[argyllcms] Re: Argyll 1.5.1: artifacts in dark shadows

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:06:52 +0100

Thanks for checking Graeme. I was using the profile with my usual image
viewer: Geeqie, but also Firefox exhibits the same behavior.

With a medium quality profile the artifacts are still there, but for the
moment I will keep using the high quality profile generated with Argyll
1.4. I can send to you screen captures that show the artifacts if you
would like.

Best,
    Alberto

--