[argyllcms] Re: Argyll 1.3.5 Windows Compile error

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 12:01:41 +1100

Suchit Shah wrote:
> Hi Graeme,
> I tried JAMBASE commands as explained in the documentation. But I still
> am getting the same errors.

Hi,
        the error message you got:

> $  jam
> SubInclude numlib without prior SubDir numlib

is exactly the one you get if you are using the default (built in)
standard jambase. You must specify the Argyll Jambase in
the command line (assuming you are not using the argyll version of
jam, which can use the $JAMBASE environment variable as a more
convenient alternative).

ie: Assuming you are at the top of the source tree:

  jam -f Jambase

Yes, here: <http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/Compiling.html>.

> Steps 17-18 explained in Don's document is it still valid for
> Argyll-1.3.5?

I've no idea why you are looking somewhere else. If my documentation
is wrong of incomplete, please tell me where it's wrong, and I'll fix it!