[argyllcms] Re: Argyll 1.3.5 Windows Compile error

  • From: "Suchit Shah" <sshah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:04:08 -0500

Hi Graeme,
I tried JAMBASE commands as explained in the documentation. But I still
am getting the same errors. I am pretty sure I am missing some step but
I am unable to track down what I am doing wrong. Is there a place where
its documented how to compile the source code in windows using
VisualC/MinGW?

Steps 17-18 explained in Don's document is it still valid for
Argyll-1.3.5?

//www.freelists.org/post/argyllcms/Building-Argyll-CMS-132-from-sou
rce-under-Windows-7

Thanks for helping me out.