[argyllcms] Re: Are C1 and R1 targets from www.targets.coloraid.de supported by Argyll?

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:19:08 +0100

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM,  <howdy555@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Pascal!
>> If you can wait a week or two with your purchase, there's a good
>> chance I'll be posting a comparison between the IT8 and CMP targets
>> with Argyll on the Argyll mailing list.
>
> I have ordered C1 and R1 targets yesterday :). Nevertheless I will be waiting
> :)

I've had pretty good results with the C1 target as well...

I might as well reveal my secret project then:

  http://sacrebleu.pcode.nl/

It's an online color profiler (for camera targets) based on Argyll.
It's pretty much
the same as Argyll, except that it's easier to use. And my color
profiler is a bit
less accurate, as a trade of for a bit smoother curve.

It's all pretty experimental though, so don't expect too much.

With what software (raw converter) do you intend to use the C1 target?

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn