[argyllcms] Android Pics viewer with color profile support

  • From: "Umberto Guidali" <umberto.guidali@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:11:26 +0100

hello world,

using the new Argyll version I am playing with android mobile color
management; it's very easy to create an ICC profile for the device using
"web mode", but I cannot find any apps that use ICC profile for display
images on mobile screen with the "right" color.

Using the ICC profile you can create "customized" image for mobile device,
but you should create a "mobile image gallery"  for each gallery you want to
view on android device !!!!

Does anyone know a viewer that support color profile?

Thanks in advance

Umberto