[argyllcms] Re: A possible problem with Colorprof and XYZ LUT profiles

  • From: Marti Maria <marti.maria.s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:42:14 +0100

Hi,

Just FYI, I have spotted the bug source. It is not on the Argyll
profile, nor in the
lcms2 absolute colorimetric code: it is in the source profile used by
the application
to model HDTV. The profile, a V4 one,  had ill-formed CHAD. Such low
media white
point made D65 destination profile look like D93.

Best regards
Marti Maria

--
Marti