[arachne] Re: post install of freedos problems in compaq presario

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:15:22 -0500

Thank you Sam for the suggestions for fixing the Compaq freedos stuck
problem.  I have saved the info. and will pick them up for possible future
needs.  Meantime I removed the Compaq battery and shut off the power for a
few hours.  When I started the compaq the next day, it had forgotten all
the garbage that caused the compaq to utter endless stupidities.
Brian Murphy
BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx